Customer Support Engineer (Korean Speaking)
Location:Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Area of InterestTechnical Support
What You'll Do
The Customer Support Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining a trusted relationship with the clients. Primary responsibilities are troubleshooting technical problems customers may encounter using Cisco WebEx services, diagnose and resolve client PC configuration issues, diagnose and resolve basic network conflicts and congestion issues, and advise our customers on the use of Cisco WebEx services via inbound phone calls or e-mail. The CSE must be a team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic 24x7 environment. Cisco WebEx views its customer relationships as vital to the organization and demands a high level of professionalism from its support operations personnel.
* Primary point of contact for client communications, conflict resolution, and reporting. Receive and resolve inbound customer technical support calls via a phone queue.
* Utilize trouble ticket application and databases to manage and resolve the customer issues. Utilize other customized Cisco WebEx tools and processes to help identify the root cause of technical problems. Research and resolve customer inquiries for the various products and services Cisco WebEx offers.
* Effectively articulate necessary technical and non-technical information to customers in a simple and concise manner. Must meet or exceed individual performance goals and metrics focused on providing superior customer support.
* Communicate and work effectively with staff in all levels of the organization. Perform other duties as required.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco WebEx is the world leader in on-demand applications for collaborative business on the web. These applications enhance high-touch business processes, such as sales and training, with web-touch interactions. As an on-demand provider, Cisco WebEx facilitates both internal and external collaboration with delivery of voice, video, and data across distances. This makes Cisco WebEx the ideal choice to fulfill the most ambitious goals for Marketing, Sales, Training, and Support. More than 7 million people count on Cisco WebEx services every month to communicate and collaborate online. And the 3500+ Customers trust us as proven technology leader for their online Meetings, with first-class global support.
Join Cisco WebEx—the hottest Cisco product line! Capitalize on your passion and product knowledge to deliver the #1 web meeting experience worldwide. Connect your customers to the collaboration solutions they need to work smarter.
Who You Are
* At least 3 years of total experience in Technical Support/ BPO industry (Preferably from companies like Dell, Accenture, IBM, HP Etc.,). Thorough understanding of the Internet and related concepts.
* Extensive knowledge including installation, configuration and maintenance of Windows OS's. A working knowledge of Mac. Strong understanding of the use and configuration of Internet browsers, specifically IE, Firefox and Chrome.
* Must possess a balanced hybrid skill-set which consistently delivers superior support for both technical and non-technical issues. Must possess superior customer-focused skills which will produce success supporting customers of varying degrees of sophistication and computer literacy.
* Must be fluent in English, Mandarin and Korean with outstanding written and verbal business communication skills. Must understand Korean speaking customer's culture and business etiquettes.
* Must view customer satisfaction as something s/he personally owns from beginning to end. We require candidates who have demonstrated "professional excellence" in their previous job or field of endeavor and who are excellent team players.
* Must be able to work in a multi-tasking environment. Must be able to display curiosity in daily tasks. Must have College degree.
* BA/BS preferred.
* One-two years' experience in a call center supporting a network-based service or application, web-based/Internet experience, and SaaS environment are required. "Real time" service support environment is highly desired.
* Previous WAN diagnostic and troubleshooting experience.
* Previous Proxy servers, LAN installation, configuration, and troubleshooting experience.
* Basic understanding of various audio products; VOIP, IP phones, teleconference are highly desired.
* CCNA certification is a plus.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Apply on the Company Site