Cyber Security Sector Lead
Job Title: Cyber Security Sector Lead
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: IT and Internet
The NAB/NAN Cybersecurity Sector Lead Relationship Manager role is new within the Information Security Group and PepsiCo. As the Cybersecurity effort continues to grow within PepsiCo, the need for a dedicated business cybersecurity expert has emerged. This role will provide support to both the Information Security Group (ISG) and specifically the NAB/NAN BRM organization.
- Supports execution of security intiatives that fulfill ISG strategy and vision within the sector, region and markets
- Coordinates with Cybersecurity Program/Project Managers, Global/Sector leads, ISG functional teams within region for security solutions deployment and engagement
- Leads and supports cross-cultural organizational structure across sectors/regions to ensure security policy/standards compliance, exceptions management, vulnerability mitigation, security awareness and governance over work intake, projects, and DLP programs are followed by partnering with other IT teams
- Supports Cybersecurity vulnerability management within region and ensures change management approvals are obtained and remediation is prioritized and achieved
- Coordinates annual security awareness training and related initiatives within sector and ensures requirements, training priorities and rollouts are achieved
- Facilitates and coordinates with Incident and Response team meeting defined SLAs and ensures that set security metrics/KPIs are monitored and met
- Perform security risk management for section/regional markets, prioritize risk, remediation plans and monitor/report progress status
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in IT related topics.
- 8+ years' of Cybersecurity experience, 6+ years as an Information Security leader
- Experience with: Security GRC, Vendor Management, Supply Chain, DR/BCP, Application Risk Analysis, Vulnerability management, Metrics development.
- Experience with RSA Archer or other GRC product is highly desirable.
- One or more of the following certifications is required: CISSP, CISM, GSEC, or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and takes initiative
- Willing \"can do\" attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work across multiple organizations and teams
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115083BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.