Cyber Security Training and Awareness Analyst
Job Title: Cyber Security Training and Awareness Analyst
Location: Plano, TX
Category: IT and Internet
The Global Security Awareness and Training Sr Analyst is responsible for the execution of some of the information security training and awareness program within ISG. They will be assigned ownership of tasks within the program such as awareness campaigns, frontline training, or other aspects as needed within the overall program. Ownership of the tasks can include the planning and execution of the activity as well as partnering with key stakeholders such as HR and Communications. Working as part of the Security Awareness and Training team is critical.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Execute against yearly objectives and plans for the Security Awareness and Training Program
- Ensure that the security awareness program communicates security policies and requirements so that associates know, understand and can follow them.
- Create positive initiatives that engage employees, to include focusing on changing behaviors both at home and at work
- partner with Global sector leads, policy team, and incident response team in development training topics
- Plan, schedule and monitor project deliverables, goals and milestones
- Recognize opportunities for improvement and take initiative to implement changes
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related discipline
- 3-4 years with following experiences: security awareness, training and development, management with global teams
- Excellent communications skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self starter who demonstrates leadership skills and can take initiative
- Willing/\"can do\" attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work across multiple organizations, sectors and teams
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114886BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.