Cybersecurity Integration Team Lead
Job Title: Cybersecurity Integration Team Lead
Location: Plano, TX
Category: IT and Internet
The NAB/NAN Cybersecurity Integration Team Manager role is new within the Information Security Group and PepsiCo. As the Cybersecurity effort continues to grow within PepsiCo, the need for a dedicated business Cybersecurity expert has emerged. This role will provide support to both the Information Security Group (ISG) Fusion Center and specifically the Business Information Security Officer (BISO) North America Beverages/North America Nutrition team.
- Act as the Cybersecurity Integration Team Lead within the NAB/NAN sector responsible for the successful execution of security Initiatives that fulfill ISG Strategy and vision.
- Oversee and enforce PepsiCo's Information security policy and standards and accountable for the enforcement and successful execution of ISG's monitoring system security controls across the NAB/NAN footprint.
- Ensures required funding for the security program is planned and communicated as needed & ensures timely forecasts are provided to the NAB/NAN IT and PepsiCo ISG Leadership.
- Responsible for the coordination of the operational aspects of NAB/NAN's Security Risk Management practices that identify and communicate local risks. and partners with service delivery, technology, and operations functional leads to develop required risk mitigation.
- Partners with ISG and NAB/NAN service delivery, technology, and IT Operations functional leads to reduce risk and address mitigation requirements.
- Provides Sector security status updates to senior leadership and various levels within the organization
- Relationship management with Regional/Market Operations and SDM teams
- Security Focal Point Contact for security operations across the NAB/NAN footprint
- Partner with NAB/NAN representation of Operations, GBS, HR, Legal & Controller organizations
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in IT related topics.
- 8+ years' as a senior IT leader, 6+ years as an Information Security leader
- Experience with: Information Architecture & Engineering, Application Risk Analysis, Vulnerability Management, CIS Top 20 Critical Controls.
- Experience with RSA Archer or other GRC product is highly desirable.
- One or more of the following certifications is required: CISSP, CISM, GSEC, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and takes initiative
- Willing \"can do\" attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work across multiple organizations and teams
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114984BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.