Area of InterestAdministrative and Business Support
This exciting new Reporting Analysis position supports the Cloud and Managed Services (CMS) Field Delivery Teams in (CMS) with operational performance reporting and billing reporting. This role covers all major multi million dollar CMS contracts and customers worldwide.
The global Customer Management Office (CMO) team with team members in Krakow (Poland), Austin (TX) and India prepare all customer facing delivery reports for the global Services Delivery Managers (SDM). This includes key tasks such as operational and billing data collection, data analysis and scrubbing, customized reporting of the operational and service level metrics and present the reports to the SDM and customers. All those reports provide an overview to the customers about the performance of the Managed Services business at contract, account and regional level. An additional are of responsibilities is to prepare billing reports and agree them with the customers which have contracts with usage based billing, XaaS and FCM commercial models.
Role & Responsibilities
● Prepare customized operational performance reports, billing reports and service level reports
● Collect the data, scrub the data, analyse the data and interprete the data
● Review with and explain the data to the SDM and customers
● create Excel graphs and Power Point presentations to represent the data for customer use
● interact directly with customers to attend report presentations and metric discussions
● work closely together with CMS Business Operations and Delivery teams
● strong Excel expertise for data management and analysis
● excellent Power Point presentation skills
● excellent analytical skills
● strong communicator
● strong collaboration skills
● basic ITIL and Managed Services Delivery business understanding
● basic financials understanding
● multiple language skills
● good time management skills
● good team player
● stress resistant
Does this sound like a role for you? If you're interested in joining this exciting new team in Krakow, apply to the role or contact:
Michael Krekeler ( or Kirsty Nelson (Talent Acquisition) email@example.com for more information in this role
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.