Data Integration Analyst - Telecommute or Horsham, PA(Job Number:707270)
You believe data can help reshape the future, and you find yourself loving the thrill of diving into challenging analysis. At UnitedHealth Group, you'll find an organization that will recognize those talents and have lots of growth potential. Here, you will be empowered, supported and encouraged to use your analytics expertise to help change the future of health care. Does the challenge intrigue you?
As a key member of the Medicare and Retirement group, you will be part of UnitedHealth Group’s mission of helping people live healthier lives. As a Data Integration Analyst, you are responsible for a variety of data file processes: extracting, manipulating, evaluating accuracy of membership data from various sources and / or reports, performing quality audits, root cause analysis with recommend solutions, and track error resolution through completion. This includes internal and external customer base requirements.
**Internal candidates may work in Horsham,PA or telecommute in another UHG office**
- Understand multiple data file sources (TXT, CSV, HIPPA, GPS, 834 enrollment files) data file formats
- Coordinates with technical resources from external partners and other internal resources to address and resolve data questions and anomalies
- Creates technical specifications and implements programming logic to support routine, recurring and ad-hoc reports
- Assures the accuracy and validity of data and reports through a validation process to cross-reference output and source data; identifies member data gaps / anomalies and provides recommended solutions
- Must ensure that all enrollment issues are handled efficiently within mandated time frames as required by our regulatory / contractual obligations
- Develop policies and procedures for support of new and ongoing systems to ensure integrity of data
- Perform analytical and report programming, utilizing a variety of data tools such as SQL and SAS against very large data sources, primarily GPS and related systems to support Medicare Enrollment reporting processes
Job Business Process & TQM
Primary Location US-PA-Horsham
Organization M&R Ops - Enrollment & Billing
Number of Openings 1