Data Lake Dev/QA Developer - Minnetonka, MN(Job Number:704085)
Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as a Data Lake Dev/QA Developer. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Data Lake Dev/QA Developer, you will be accountable for development, testing & implementation of data sources into the Enterprise Data Lake.
To learn more about Technology careers with UnitedHealth Group, please click here.
- Performing all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, and code development and testing
- Designing/implementing product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Designing reusable Java components, frameworks and libraries
- Working closely with the Architecture group and driving solutions
- Implementing the data management framework for the Data Lake
- Supporting the implementation and driving to stable state in production
- Providing alternative design solutions and project estimates
- Reviewing code/providing feedback relative to best practices, performance improvements etc.
- Troubleshooting production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions
- Demonstrating substantial depth of knowledge and experience in a specific area of Big Data and Java development
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization S&T - Optum Data Mgmt
Number of Openings 5