Delivery Driver-Full Time/Days/CDL A Required
Job Title: Delivery Driver-Full Time/Days/CDL A Required
Location: Waco, TX
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing, Utilities
$52,000 target salary
This position is labor intensive, requiring lifting, loading and pushing/pulling a significantly high volume of cases per day ranging from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly during work hours. It also requires reaching, squatting, and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store and delivering products across a wide variety of weather conditions. At times (such as summer and other peak seasons), this position requires long work hours.
• Deliver products, serve customers, and execute all promotions to multiple stores each day
• Operate trucks requiring an appropriate CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
• Service all scheduled customers by the end of the daily shift
• Merchandise and rotate all accounts to local standards (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating products, cleaning shelves, refilling out of stocks, removing out of date products, removing/returning shells, etc.)
• Push and pull pallet jacks, hand trucks and breakdowns to move products to and from truck
• Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
• Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
• Serve customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
• Follow DOT regulations
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• 21 years or older
• Pass the required drug test and physical capabilities test (if applicable)
• Pass the required background checks
• Valid CDL license
• Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test
• Follow DOT Regulations
• Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, backing into dock spaces, etc.)
• Delivering products directly to stores (e.g., order-entry, sale/distribution of products directly to store rather than 3rd party, working as part of an account team, etc.).
• Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, replacing out of stocks, removing out of date products, etc.)
• Operating handheld computers (e.g., inputting data, entering transactions, printing, etc.)
• Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
• Working in a warehouse environment (e.g., product storage, product staging, forklifts, etc.)
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.