Delivery Driver Trainee FT/Seasonal (CDL A Permit Req)
Job Title: Delivery Driver Trainee FT/Seasonal (CDL A Permit Req)
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing, Utilities
$17.30 per hour
DELIVERY DRIVER TRAINEE
The Delivery Bay Driver Trainee is a temporary position that allows a prospective candidate, with little to no experience operating a Class-A CDL motor vehicle, the opportunity to train with a professional Driver Trainer through a robust three (3) month training program. This training program will teach advanced driving techniques such as: under-the-hood knowledge, parking, backing in, and turning of a Pepsi Delivery Bay Truck as well as general vehicle operations with the objective of having the trainee obtain a Class-A CDL. Upon successful completion of the program, it is intended, based on availability at completion of the training that the employee will transition to a one of the following roles.
GEO BOX DELIVERY DRIVER
D-BAY DELIVERY DRIVER
• 21 years or older
• Pass the required drug test and physical capabilities test (if applicable)
• Pass the required background checks
• Pass DOT physical
• CDL Learner's Permit
• For current employees, endorsement from current supervisor and no prior discipline in the past six months of employment, above the written warning level
• Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
• Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products, etc.)
• Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.