Delivery Supervisor - Columbia
Job Title: Delivery Supervisor - Columbia
Location: Columbia, SC
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization
The Delivery Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of frontline employees to deliver orders to key customers in a fast-paced direct store delivery environment.
- Manage a group of 15-20 delivery drivers (CDL certified)
- Answer Field customer calls regarding deliveries and ensure 100% customer service
- Ensure store delivery time windows are met daily
- Work proactively with sales representatives and warehouse operations to understand the needs of the customers and sales force
- Coach, lead and develop drivers to support the sales organization and improve daily productivity via gate-to-gate route rides twice a week, minimum
- Maintain process improvement to further enhance productivity of deliveries
- Ensure compliance of Department of Transportation and PBC safety standards
- Conduct team meetings and safety training to ensure that preventive measures are enforced
- Demonstrate strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Possess very strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Have a highly developed sense of urgency
- Demonstrated results in improving business performance through leadership
- A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
- Must be willing to get Class A, CDL certified
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114905BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.