DevOps Architect - TN, OH, MN or Telecommute(Job Number:703144)
At Optum, we are focused on doing things that have not been done yet; helping improve lives in ways that were unthinkable until we thought of them. Do you enjoy working with an elite team, empowered to do your best? If so, please consider this your opportunity to see your ideas come to life. Optum is known for its innovative approach to health care.
Widely regarded as innovators and thought leaders, our executive team has served in key administration roles, on the boards of national and community-based organizations, and in a number of advocacy roles for health care and community-based organizations. We have spent decades investing in the technology and information capabilities that help us bring new ideas to market faster; we have developed solutions that are practical today and scalable for tomorrow; and we have created collaborative teams dedicated to innovation across each of our businesses to share our best thinking. The world will never be the same. And neither should you.
In this DevOps Architect role, you will be responsible for the development, communication and implementation of the organization's configuration management technology architecture and applications plan, including the components required to support it and assist in maintaining those systems through their lifecycle.
Watch the following video: Click Here
- Collaborate with the business to understand/influence business requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of cross-functional/cross-domain requirements and impact
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to delivery
- Ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals/objectives
- Identify and quantify scope and impact of business changes on systems
- Facilitate/lead/participate in identification of solution options and features
- Communicate solution options to business owners/stakeholders (e.g. architecture reviews)
- Incorporate software and system architecture (e.g. infrastructure, network) into conceptual designs
- Ensure alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps, capital plans)
- Maintain awareness of current configuration management technology assets and the capability of each
- Deploy solutions and assist the team as an SME for the configuration management tools
- Participate in PLM efforts for the products supported
- Participate in an active Agile DevOps team and help lead our DevOps movement (e.g. on call rotation, support, center of practice, standups, postmortems)
Job IT Architecture
Primary Location US-OH-Cincinnati
Other Location US-MN-Minneapolis, US-Tennessee
Organization Network & Hosting Services
Number of Openings 1