Grow your career with an exciting opportunity with Optum, where you will be a part of creating software solutions that help to change lives - millions of lives. As an IT Systems Analyst at Optum, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a focused team dedicated to helping to make the health care system work better for everyone. Here, you'll partner with some of the smartest people you've ever worked with to design solutions to meet a wide range of health consumer needs. And we need world-class Systems Analysts, like you, to help us build our next generation customer experience.
As part of our elite team, you will play a pivotal role in the system development cycle and consult with end users to evaluate business requirements into design specifications. You will work with all levels of the business, ensuring IT deliverables align with business requirements, with measurable results. There's never been a more exciting time to work in health care where performance and innovation can fuel your life's best work.(sm)
This position is responsible for planning, supporting and onboarding Optum S&T products to the Continuous Delivery Tool stack.
Our ideal candidate can be a productive Continuous Delivery engineer quickly. Our tools include Jenkins, AnthillPro, Git, SVN, OpenShift Enterprise, Chef and Docker! The candidate should have familiarity with Cloud infrastructure and CI tools to help development teams produce pipelines that improve software quality. When you face obstacles, you work through them. Constraints make you creative and you constantly look for opportunities to improve.
- Help development teams define and then migrate to continuous delivery methodology
- Configure, implement, and automate Continuous Delivery pipelines for software delivery teams utilizing the supported CI tools
- Creating and updating life cycle models and schedules
- Creating, implementing and providing oversight of system properties, script library and plugins
- Work with deployment and release management tools to onboard development teams and create full release pipelines
- Collaborating with customer and team engineers to resolve build server or deployment related problems as required
- Ability to apply complex principles, theories and concepts of the Agile, CI and CD disciplines and provide solutions to a wide range of complex problems
- Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Establish integration between tools with existing APIs or create services as needed to fulfill integration requirements between tools