Dialer Business Analyst - Pittsburgh, PA(Job Number:710221)
We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Use your Sharp Analytical Skills to help us support, compile and report key information! Create, enhance, and maintain budget or financial planning models, surveys, benchmarks. Evaluate, interpret and analyze data and business process and analyze/monitor new, routine and ad hoc reports. Provide support when compiling and reporting information and assume responsibility for data integrity among various internal groups and/or between internal and external sources. Support short term operational activities.
Position Mission: Ensure consistent delivery of our outbound call campaigns, optimizing the use of our resources, collaborating with internal partners, and achieving 100% compliance to requirements.
- Responsible for the successful maintenance, scheduling and performance of Community and State Member Engagement outbound dialer technology to successfully complete all campaigns within compliance requirements
- Responsible for supporting and communicating dialer schedules and resources in support of various call campaigns. You will work with Workforce Management partners and site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring
- Acts as the central point for all dialer and Task Tracker maintenance and trouble shooting.Your focus includes pre-planning and execution, provide adhoc and reoccurring communication updates, and performance cost optimization and delivery
- Maintain and execute on the Workforce Vision of Enabling UnitedHealth Group contact centers to become a Competitive Advantage for our company
- Act as a liaison and main contact within the organization to coordinate activity with other areas whose work impacts the dialer or scheduling of outbound work
- Set-up new campaigns in the dialer including but not limited to: disposition codes, agent screens, virtual messaging, scheduling, and data management
- Maintain campaigns in the dialer including removing old data and maintenance of dialer lists
- Manage the intake and troubleshooting of dialer programming issues, working with internal partners, tracking to completion and communicating status.
- Obtain and maintain agent access to the dialer and tracking database, including password resets
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly health plan allocation counts.
- Support the preparation of ad hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business
- Facilitate daily (as needed) performance and status reviews with operational group leaders
- Compare Key Performance Metrics (KPI?s) on a daily, intra-daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis understanding root cause of variation
- Monitor volume, completion rates, and staffing trends to forecast, ensuring understanding of variation, working with the leadership team to solve for staffing gaps
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed to improve overall performance of the dialer
Note: Candidate must be willing to work between the hours of 6:30 AM and 8:00 PM including weekends and holidays if needed.
Job Business Analysis
Primary Location US-PA-Pittsburgh
Organization C&S Ops Consumer Svcs - Call
Number of Openings 1