Digital Experience Director - Minnetonka, MN(Job Number:701663)
Welcome to UnitedHealthcare - Together We Are Making a Difference in the Lives of 47 Million Americans.
Would you like the opportunity to provide strategic leadership to ensure the digital roadmap improves the experience for our members across all lines of business within UnitedHealthcare? If so, this role is for you!
The Digital Experience Director for UHC Digital team builds and oversees experience strategies and standards across all UHC digital properties and products. This role will heavily collaborate with leadership of digital product to understand, communicate and implement user - centric experiences in partnership with various UHC organizations including lines of business, marketing, operations and engineering teams in order to achieve product goals. This role will also manage a team of user experience experts, interactive designers, content strategists, information architects and other roles to ensure the experience vision is carried out.
- Define, build and execute digital experience strategy across multiple digital products
- Build digital experience standards and templates for UHC products and align with other partner product teams when necessary
- Partner with product leads to align on goals and understand usage and metrics
- Supervise daily creative workflow and ensure timely delivery of all collateral
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative data to ideate and propose optimized features with product teams
- Continuously evolve and increase the maturity of UHC Digital’s experience capabilities including processes and tools
- Lead, grow and nurture digital experience talent, skills and understanding across digital teams
- Study, implement and evangelize industry best practices in order to improve results
Job IT General Management
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization UHC IS
Number of Openings 1