Digital Marketing & Shopper Conversion Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing & Shopper Conversion Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Marketing / Communications
The PepsiCo Digital Shopper Conversion team is responsible for:
- Driving Digital Media strategy, planning and implementation for the entire PepsiCo Demand Xcelerator (DX) team, across Frito Lay North America, North American Beverages and North American Nutrition with digital plans totaling $25MM+ at our key Enterprise Customers including Kroger, Dollar General, Target and Albertsons, plus at our Tier 2/Design to Grow Customers including Publix, Circle K, and Ahold.
- Educating and driving best practices for digital media strategy across the DX team
- Partnering with Insights as well as 3rd party vendors to spearhead new digital capabilities.
The Manager in the Digital Shopper Conversion group will support the Director across the PepsiCo portfolio, working with multiple internal constituents to achieve the key objectives of driving conversion, delivering cost-efficient CPMs, and earning effective ROAS returns across the 260+ individual shopper marketing programs in the DX.
This person will gain:
- Transformational leadership experience while driving digital strategy collaboration and education across the full DX organization
- Significant exposure to five of our key Enterprise customers for PepsiCo
- Opportunity to gain experience across divisions and all categories where PepsiCo plays
- Critical influencing skills working in a great team environment amongst teams across all three US Headquarters locations
The manager will work most closely with 1) Shopper Marketing Program Teams, to develop best in class efficient & effective digital media programs, and 2) Shopper Marketing Customer Teams, to transform our digital capabilities with retailer media, so that PepsiCo is on the cutting edge and known in the industry as best in class for digital collaborations.
- Oversee digital media programming across the DX to develop impactful ways for PepsiCo Shopper Marketing to maximize digital investments through increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization and with external partners to collect historical knowledge of digital program results regularly, then provide analysis of programs across the DX to uncover learnings and best practices, and manage cadence of sharing out those learnings with key stakeholders to drive education and elevate digital expertise across DX talent.
- Build robust digital media expertise and stay up-to-date on emerging media platforms and retailer digital capabilities in order to lead digital test & learn opportunities that will continue to elevate our digital capabilities to deliver against both our short-term and long-term objectives.
- Become an expert on 3rd party media, working towards best use of digital tools to achieve stated goals and influence key vendors to create consistent measurement capabilities for improved comparability.
- Support Insights enhanced capabilities, with a particular focus on Most Valuable Households; in-conjunction with the team Director help develop a process for MVH integration into shopper programming.
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree
- Preferred: MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- A minimum of 5 years prior Marketing experience (if Undergrad degree only) OR 2 years of prior Marketing experience (if Advanced degree)
- Preferred: Prior Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Prior experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113594BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.