Digital Transformation Sr. Director
Job Title: Digital Transformation Sr. Director
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Supply Chain
This role can be remote.
This role will be responsible for leading a dedicated, focused Digital Value Chain (DVC) team to leverage common enablers across Plan, Make and Move to deliver business value. This position will be responsible for defining new productivity solutions that will digitally transform PepsiCo's global supply chain. DVC will deliver an estimated incremental $650 MM of business value to PepsiCo for an investment of $300 MM. This position will be responsible for the delivery of this business value through partnership with sector supply chain, accelerating the DVC agenda globally, building a business case for DVC and acting as change agents for DVC initiatives.
- Set 10 year DVC transformation strategy for PepsiCo supply chain based on industry trends and emerging capabilities validated through transformation labs and POCs (Decide)
- Delivery of DVC transformation initiatives driving full business value (Decide)
- Provide overall program governance towards DVC investments arcoss business initiatives, IT enablers and external vendor support (Decide)
- Integrate DVC initiatives across Global Supply, Plan, Make, Move, Sell and IT Enablers (Decide)
- Create DVC pilots in partnership with sector supply chain and global horizontal teams (Decide / Consult)
- Lead funding strategies and approvals to delivery AOP and PSP (Decide)
- Establish executive change agents within the sectors and in corporate functions to ensure alignment to the DVC transformation (Decide)
- Lead Enterprise First global compatibility through governance and engagement models (Decide)
- Technical degree in Engineering or closely related area with MBA (preferred).
- 5+ years experience in transforming a complex business model through innovation, business process change and cultural capabilities.
- 15+ years in senior leadership roles in Operations, Supply Chain Management, or Engineering with early career experience in field execution or engineering.
- 5+ years in food and beverage industry with a preference towards Consumer Packaged Goods experience
- Business mindset with strong financial and IT system understanding.
- Experience in partnering with external vendors in managing a business transformation
- Experience in multiple regions, businesses with understanding of global business in developed and developing markets.
- Experience in program management or project engineering processes
- Experience in continuous improvement tools: Lean, Six Sigma, or other.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116719BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.