Digital Value Chain Director - MAKE
Job Title: Digital Value Chain Director - MAKE
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Supply Chain
This role can be remote.
This role will be part of the Digitial Value Chain team responsible for developing and deploying new productivity solutions that will digitally transform PepsiCo's global supply chain. DVC will span across Plan, Make and Move. This role will focus on the Make element in addition to ensuring these solutions integrate across broader digital solution delivering $650 MM of business value to PepsiCo through cross-functional \"stacked wins\". This position will be responsible for the delivery of the Make business value through partnership with sector supply chain, accelerating the DVC agenda globally, building a business case for DVC and acting as change agents for Make DVC initiatives.
- Translate the 10 year DVC transformation strategy into prioritized and tangible Make initiatives based on industry trends and emerging capabilities validated through transformation labs and POCs (Decide)
- Enable the delivery of the Make DVC transformation initiatives driving full business value (Execute)
- Leverage the POM to deliver the business case through partnership with global horizontal teams and sector field supply chain teams (Decide)
- Provide program management leadership support toward specific Make DVC initiatives leveraging global governance model (Execute)
- Engage with external vendors and industry leaders to develop innovative solutions for PepsiCo (Decide)
- Manage program investments for Make DVC initiatives (Execute)
- Lead break-through innovation solutions in areas of IoT (Internet of Things) and wearables technology to deliver business case and shorten the learning curve for other global horizontal teams (Decide)
- Technical degree in Engineering or closely related area with MBA (preferred).
- 5+ years experience in transforming a complex business model through innovation, business process change and cultural capabilities.
- 5+ years in senior leadership roles in Operations, Supply Chain Management, or Engineering with early career experience in field execution or engineering.
- 5+ years in food and beverage industry with a preference towards Consumer Packaged Goods experience
- Deep subject matter expertise in manufacturing technologies and business processes with a broad understanding of the upstream / downstream implications across suppliers, logistics, sales, and customers
- Desired experience in partnering with external vendors in managing a business transformation
- Desired projected management, financial management, and IT system understanding.
- Desired experience in multiple regions, businesses with understanding of global business in developed and developing markets.
- Desired experience in continuous improvement tools: Lean, Six Sigma, or other.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116722BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.