POSITION PURPOSE -
Provide leadership for all financial reporting and Consolidations activities. Ensure the company's compliance with all GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. Prepare/Review all SEC filings including the annual report, 10-Q, 10-K and any registration statements. Prepare/Review reporting/presentations for Senior Management. Oversee all consolidations activities, intercompany accounting, and equity compensation.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES -
- 35% - SEC Reporting (Annual Report, 10-K, 10-Q, Registration Statements) Management and Board of Directors Reporting / Presentation
- 25% - Oversee Consolidations Dept., including intercompany accounts
- 5% - Equity compensation
- 15% - Technical Accounting Research/Support
- 10% - Development of Staff
- 10% - Ad Hoc projects (presentations and/or analysis as requested by senior management)
NATURE AND SCOPE -
- Typically reports to Sr. Director Finance
- Accountable for the management of a department or functional group through subordinate supervisors/managers and for all personnel issues -- including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS -
- Must meet reasonable deadlines, quotas or demands for accuracy and/or may be involved in some mildly difficult situations
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS -
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
EDUCATION REQUIRED -
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 8
CERTIFICATES/LICENSES - CPA required
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS -
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS -
- Big 4 Public Accounting Experience Required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS -
- Experience in Financial Reporting with a large public company
- Experience with multi-division, multi-national companies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES -
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.