Director of Research / Outcomes - Eden Prairie, MN(Job Number:708976)
Real Appeal specializes in knowing how to get people to join in and stay with a program. Join the Real Appeal team and work together to help change lives and share the knowledge and success of living a healthy way of life!
Real Appeal is a proprietary, 52-week intensive lifestyle intervention program that focuses on helping participants lose weight and maintain weight loss. Our ultimate goal is to mitigate or prevent obesity related issues such as pre-diabetes, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. The program is delivered live over the Internet and combines entertaining and educational videos, live virtual coaching and online group participation. We sell our program directly to insurers/payers (Fortune 50 companies), who then offer it as a free benefit to employees.
As a Director of Research / Outcomes , you will support the development and documentation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models for submission to decision makers at key existing and potential clients. The Sr. Research / Outcomes Manager will be responsible for conducting (systematic) literature reviews to support model design, validating model inputs, designing the analyses to be conducted, and preparing project reports and other write-ups in helping to build our ROI business case.
You will work closely with leadership from Real Appeal’s technology/reporting, operations, sales, and marketing teams to deliver comprehensive analyses supporting Real Appeal’s ROI for payers.
- Work with key internal (client operations, marketing, sales, reporting, technology) and external (clients) stakeholders to understand business needs, challenges and opportunities
- Partner with reporting team to obtain data for model input
- Assist with the design of studies, including preparation of study design reports in collaboration with customers, clinical experts or health economists
- Prepare literature reviews and scientific overviews
- Prepare or collaborate in the preparation of final reports, publications, abstracts & presentations
- Guide sales in “telling our story,” building the communication plans to support our business case
- Collaborate and partner with UnitedHealthcare and Optum as needed to ensure alignment with organization-wide business case and ROI modeling
Job Health Economics and Outcomes
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization UHG Ventures Admin
Number of Openings 1