Director, Project Management - Marketing Creative Operations
JobTitle: Director, Project Management - Marketing Creative Operations
The Director of Project Management will manage a team and oversee the strategic priorities of our PMO as well as the individual project details. Specific top line priorities include streamlining stage gate process (how campaigns get made), overseeing relationship with agency that provides project management team and creating / driving new process adoption. We are looking for a strong leader with experience in directly managing teams, project management, strategic & creative marketing, as well as strong understanding of digital, e-mail, search, banners, POV, TV, Print, In store, targeting, retargeting and customer matching – e-commerce.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Delivers Marketing programming (for example, advertising, promotions, In-Store presentation)
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives the overall marketing strategy and growth plan for department, segment, or category portfolios
- Ensures the execution of the annual operating plan
- Identifies business needs
- Oversees development of annual operating plans (AOPs) for multiple departments, segments, or categories
- Oversees the department, segment or category Marketing budget
- Promotes the business and marketing vision and strategy
- Provides overall direction
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 6 years experience in Marketing or a related field OR Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 9 years experience in Marketing or related field OR 13 years experience in Marketing or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 10 years experience in marketing.
- 4 years marketing experience in a consumer packaged goods or retail environment.
Experience in e-mail, search, banners, POV, TV, Print, In store, targeting, retargeting and customer matching – e-commerce.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.