Director Regional Maintenance-Logistics
JobTitle: Director Regional Maintenance-Logistics
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and implements technologies required
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops and manages projects for the network
- Drives adherence to corporate policies in the area of distribution center (DC) maintenance management
- Establishes communication and influencing opportunities with Operations and home office senior level management teams on the development of strategies to implement equipment and personnel changes
- Manages and improves Walmart assets (for example, personnel, equipment, facilities)
- Provides direction and support for maintenance operations in the Logistics network
- Provides overall direction
- Supports regional operations teams in the division
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Associate's degree in Technical related field (e.g., Controls, Electrical) and 8 years experience in Maintenance or related field OR 10 years experience in Maintenance or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- American Management Association (AMA) Certification.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.