JOIN US The Home Depot is looking for the next great generation of retail management leaders. We strive on being experts on product authority while delivering excellent customer service. We believe that a diverse workforce and having individuals from different backgrounds is the key to our success - and that's where you come in. We're building a pipeline of talented individuals so that we can quickly fill positions as they become available.
Find out why we are one of America's Top 50 Most Reputable Companies according to Forbes Magazine (2009). Here, you'll be responsible for day-to-day operations of a multimillion-dollar business - an unparalleled opportunity to move closer to your vision of your professional future.
We're currently sourcing highly-skilled candidates for the following position: DISTRICT HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (DHRM) DHRMs are essential to establishing an outstanding customer service culture by driving the execution of effective HR processes. These processes will help enhance talent and performance management as well as associate engagement for a district of 6-12 stores. Your goal is to develop a workforce that demonstrates our company values, delivers superior customer service and achieves excellent business results. In this role, preferred candidates will:
- Execute HR programs designed to enhance our talent and performance
- Oversee the hiring/training of Managers and Associates via online and job fairs
- Counsel District and Store Managers on the proper way to develop Associates
- Facilitate the management process with effective use of corporate communications
Minimum qualifications include:
- Eighteen years of age or older
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or G.E.D.
- Successful completion of pre-employment tests if applicable
- Be able to work a flexible schedule (7 days a week availability)
Enjoy an impressive variety of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Competitive Salaries including Industry-Leading Bonuses
- Health and Wellness Services: Comprehensive Medical, Prescription Drug, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Same-Sex Domestic Partner Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Discount Programs
Discover what it’s like to flourish and achieve in an inspiring environment, one that appreciates your uniqueness and complements your life. Explore the opportunity to drive unity, performance and passion at The Home Depot.
Expect to spend about 15 minutes completing this process and registering your interest in future openings. We will inform you when suitable positions come available – and to be considered for employment, you’ll need to apply for the posted vacancy. Thank you for your interest in The Home Depot.
The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.