Driver - Food Service/Vending Product Delivery - FT/Days (CDL A Permit Required)
Job Title: Driver - Food Service/Vending Product Delivery - FT/Days (CDL A Permit Required)
Location: Denver, CO
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing, Utilities
$18.85/hr - $20.80/hr
Drives to vending equipment locations on an established route across a wide variety of weather conditions. Fills equipment with product. Removes cash/change from equipment and prints invoice. Responsible for daily settlement of all cash and charges. Is responsible for updating tags and Point of Sale (POS) on equipment as needed.
Delivers products to customers who own or lease vending equipment. Stocks the equipment and collects the cash/change from equipment. Invoices customers and collects applicable payment. Responsible for daily settlement of all cash and charges. May place order for future products to be delivered at the next scheduled call to the account.
This position includes lifting, loading, and pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20-45 pounds repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period. It also includes pushing a hand truck, reaching, bending and squatting while delivering and merchandising product.
• Deliver products and execute all promotions
• Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
• Merchandise all accounts to local standards
• Settle cash and reconcile to truck inventory
• Follow DOT Regulations
• Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• 18 years or older; 21 years or older if CDL required
• Pass the required drug test and physical capabilities test (if applicable)
• Pass the required background checks
• Valid CDL license (if required)
• Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
• Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
• Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, replacing out of stocks, removing out of date products, etc.)
• Operating equipment (pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.