Driver -- Geo Delivery (Box Truck)(FT/Days/CDL A required)
Job Title: Driver -- Geo Delivery (Box Truck)(FT/Days/CDL A required)
Location: , LA
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing, Utilities
$19.25 per hour
Responsible for ongoing rotating and stocking of product on store shelves, displays, in coolers and vending equipment. Builds small displays and sets up promotional materials as pricing signs and banners. Generates invoice and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management and store receiving personnel for acceptance of load as required.
This position requires lifting and loading cases ranging from 20-45 pounds repeatedly during work hours; and pushing/pulling using from 40 - 150 pounds of force, occasionally. It also requires reaching, squatting and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store. Unloads pallets of product from the delivery vehicle with an electronic pallet jack or 2 wheel hand truck, and puts the product in a designated area in the stores' backroom
• Deliver product and execute all promotions
• Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
• Merchandise all accounts to local standards
• Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
• 21 years or older
• Pass the DOT drug test and DOT Physical
• Pass the background check
• Valid CDL -- class A license
• Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (for example, performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces)
• Adhering to all DOT regulations (for example, reading and comprehending documentation or maintaining current documentation such as medical cards)
• Merchandising products (for example, filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products)
• Using equipment to aid in hauling loads (for example, operating pallet jacks, using dock plates, or using load bars and straps)
• Operating equipment (pallet jacks, lift gates on trailers, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
• Documenting DOT regulations (for example, reading and comprehending documentation or maintaining current documentation such as medical cards)
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.