Driver - Relief Schedule - FT/Days/CDL A Required ($16.60/hr)
Job Title: Driver - Relief Schedule - FT/Days/CDL A Required ($16.60/hr)
Location: Savannah, GA
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing, Utilities
$16.60 per hour
This position is labor intensive, requires lifting, loading and pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly during work hours. It also requires reaching, squatting, and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store.
• Deliver products and execute all promotions
• Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
• Merchandise all accounts to local standards
• Follow DOT regulations
• Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• 21 years or older
• Valid CDL or Valid CDL Permit
• Pass the required drug test and physical capabilities test (if applicable)
• Pass the required background checks
• Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test
• Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
• Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products, etc.)
• Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.