JobTitle: DualLicensedVisionCtrMgr B-WM
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales in the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures the provision of quality eyewear
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer/Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer/Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages Associates to serve as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in the Vision Center
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- Completion of 2 or more years of college OR 1 year s retail experience and 1 year s supervisory experience OR 2 years general work experience including 1 year s optical experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 or more years general work experience supervising 5 or more direct reports to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing.
- Optical license in states that require licensure.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.