eCommerce Global eMarketing Finance Lead
Job Title: eCommerce Global eMarketing Finance Lead
Location: New York, NY
Across PepsiCo, we continue to build new capabilities that will be critical to achieving long-term, sustainable growth. The operating environment in which we do business is undergoing immense change, and it's imperative that we transform in ways that enable us to meet the future needs of our customers and consumers. Digital technology is one such force of change, and the way we interact with retailers, shoppers and consumers is evolving at a dramatic pace. The impact of Digital / eCommerce has fundamentally evolved and in some cases transformed almost every consumer segment with groceries / consumables being the next space that external experts and large players (e.g., Amazon, Walmart) are betting on. As a result, e-commerce is one of the fastest-growing areas within the consumer products industry and represents a significant opportunity to accelerate growth for PepsiCo going forward.
The growth opportunity is broad-based, with both developed and developing markets experiencing rapid growth in this channel. This individual will play a key role supporting the Global and North American eComm Marketing organization. They will be responsible for providing financial thought leadership on marketing investments to drive Global and NA's topline RSV growth.
- Partner with NA eComm Marketing team to develop annual marketing plans to provide thought leadership of marketing investments and review YOY ROI to drive efficiency.
- Responsible to manage performance measurement processes for marketing spend to ensure communication of campaign effectiveness and marketing mix modelling to ensure appropriate returns for PepsiCo.
- Responsible for budgeting, tracking, processing of marketing spend for NA marketing eComm team.
- Collaborate with BU Marketing Finance teams to provide visibility of spend - ensure compliance with BU control measures.
- Responsible for innovation tracking of RSV results and develop innovation spending principles for innovation
- Build strong relationships with the NA Marketing Sales leadership team and provide support for key business deliverables providing clear guidance to marketing team- all focused on delivering RSV growth
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting with strong preference for MBA
- +5 years experience in accounting, budget/financial analysis experience or general finance role
- Understanding economics of online F&B channel across markets, products, brands, go-to-market models (e.g., pure-play vs. click and collect vs. D2C) etc.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft products
- Ability to effectively interact with management.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable skills/processes
- Strong people skills to manage information-gathering requests
- Results oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Comfort in ambiguity as demonstrated by being able to adapt in less-structured environment
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader
- Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong ability to influence and work through others to effectively navigate matrixed organization while ensuring that necessary stakeholders are informed
- High character and integrity, is consistent and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 110488BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.