Ecosystem Practice Associate, APJC
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Wireless, Mobility
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for leading a named list of global Ecosystem Partners in APJ&GC, driving joint Cisco and Ecosystem Partner go-to-market offers within Cisco sales and channel teams as well as the Reseller/VAR partners. You will be expected to become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the assigned APJ GC ecosystem partners’ strategy and joint solutions and be the main point of contact and escalation lead for all matters and engagements.
Key functions of the role:
- Creating regional sales and channel execution plans and enablement initiatives
- Facilitating opportunity mapping, sales team alignment, and identifying lighthouse accounts
- Engaging with sales and channel teams along with other stakeholders (regional leads, Partner Acceleration, etc.) to develop impactful campaign plays and execute demand generation activities to drive funnel creation and deliver a measurable ROI
- Driving joint pipeline and tracking performance of mutual business with ecosystem partners
- Assisting in enabling Cisco Chanel resellers/VARs to build profitable practices leveraging key ecosystem partners’ GTM and solution interlock
- Ultimately it’s about leading relevance, differentiation, and profitable growth with our Ecosystem Partners
You will work cross functionally with the Global Partner Organization, Sales, Channels, Digital Transformation Group, Marketing, Business Units, and Services teams to lead a holistic value-chain engagement. In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to make a global impact and work with a breadth of exciting new and existing global ecosystem partners including ISVs, IHVs, Influencers, and other new partner types!
Who You'll Work With
Part of the Global Ecosystem Expansion organization, the Global Velocity Practice team’s charter is to execute and scale our joint sales go-to-market efforts with named ecosystem partners including ISVs, IHVs, Influencers, and new partner types. We accomplish this by providing an accelerated approach to Cisco and the Ecosystem Partners and advocating a differentiated value proposition jointly in the field to deliver business outcomes to our mutual customers and enable the transformation and digitization of their business.
Who You Are
You will have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with/for Ecosystem Partners such as ISVs, IHVs, etc. You should possess both a business background that enables building relationships and engaging at the CxO level as well as a sales background that promotes relevance to sales organizations both within Cisco and our Partner community. Additionally, a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, solutions, and technical challenges with the ability to build and convey compelling joint value proposition is essential.
Additional Differentiated Areas of Experience and Expertise:
- Intimate working knowledge of software lifecycle and selling models, workflow and business process, as well as customer-in selling approach
- Ideally with Software development and sales experience with proven knowledge in vertical markets such as Retail, Healthcare, Financial Services, Education, and Manufacturing
- Proven ability to work in a matrix environment with globally distributed teams using strong influencing and collaboration skills
- Experience using business planning and sales productivity tools such as Spark, WebEx, and CCW and SFDC to manage the progress of sales opportunities and campaigns
- Self-driven with proven ability to work cross-functionally and as part of a virtual team
- Ability to move effortlessly between ‘sell to’, ‘sell with’, and future partner GTM models.
- Experience capturing analyzing and reporting performance results to stakeholders, as well as consolidating and recommending best practices on scalable working models
- Displays a high of level of passion, energy, excitement, and drive
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, positive, and creative in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Passionate attention to accountable execution, sales discipline and growth, as well as mutual success and profitability
- Ability to excel in an environment of high autonomy to produce business results
- Strong communication and listening skills, a thorough approach to complex problem solving, decision-making ability, and a high motivation towards setting and delivering "excellence"
- Executive presence with leadership and stakeholders up to CxO level, ability to listen, establish relationships, gain consensus, rapidly establish credibility with and gain confidence of multiple areas across Cisco and partner teams
- Understanding and framing client business and technical imperatives and inspiring confidence with a variety of internal and external constituents
- Possesses the ability to develop and clearly articulate objectives using both analytical thinking, reference to facts, and best practices;
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch this video to know more about .