your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and
help people. We dream of giving you the
opportunity to do just this. And with
the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come
true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth
Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve
our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a
difference and right now, we are living it up.
opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing
part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 17 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60
million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their
symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system,
finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No
other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all
with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion,
Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
in this function provide technical development and support to
UnitedHealth Groups imaging group which includes installations,
upgrades, development, testing support and project implementation.
- Senior level consultant who can develop automated
workflows within the EMC Documentum Content Management system with XCP
from concept to completion
- Work with end-users to define and document project requirements in analysis and design
- Design, code, and unit test applications to meet the defined requirements
- Provide High level and low level design documents
- Support user testing and training efforts
- Perform systems implementation, upgrades and maintenance
- The development of the new workflow applications and
support of existing applications will utilize EMCs Business Process
Modeler, WDK, Composer, DQL, REST services and XCP tools as well as java
and VB.net as needed
- Strong DFS (Documentum foundation Services) and DFC (Documentum foundation classes) knowledge
- Experience with Documentum Content Servers,
Documentum Index Servers, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft Active directory
(AD), Microsoft SQL servers, SAN and NAS
- Ability to work in non-business hours to support emergencies and projects
- Demonstrable detailed understanding of design principles and methods, technology and standards
- Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and vendor resource