Energy Sales Representative
Job Title: Energy Sales Representative
Location: Mesquite, TX
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
The Energy Sales Rep is responsible for securing incremental availability of our Energy Portfolio within a variety of customer channels via strategic selling solutions. Products in this portfolio include, but are not limited to, AMP and Rockstar products.
- Develop all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, product distribution, space allocation, and customer service
- Solicit new business to increase volume and package distribution
- Solicit the placement of equipment and sell sufficient product inventory
- Utilize point-of-purchase materials to create marketplace excitement and stimulate sales
- Ensure compliance with National and Local execution programs
- Maintain and increase shelf facings
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; Sell PBC's Service Advantage
- Merchandise product, secure barrel and rack placements, and build displays
- Compliance with Accounts Service as Scheduled measures
- Demonstrates a passion to drive results and exceed expectations
- Openly embraces new ideas and processes to develop \"out of the box\" ideas
- Ability to track and analyze data to ensure targets are achieved
- Self-motivated and strives to create a team focused execution approach with other PBC Customer Reps
- A minimum of 1 year of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116948BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.