Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
What You'll Do
As a team member of this group, you would be involved in complete echo system of a cloud product development and deployment, which includes Code, Test, Deploy, Monitor and support of email security product in both private and public clouds.
Your main role is to Identify, Code and deploy the new features in the Cloud Email Security environment. Additionally you will be encouraged to enhance customer experience by introducing new tools, workflows and technologies in our production data centres.
Whom you will Work With
You will be working in Email Security product, which is part of Cisco’s fastest growing business in Security Business Group.
Who You Are
- Hands on Engineer who can work on Architecture, design, develop, deploy and Monitor Security products in cloud environment.
- Responsible for identifying and debugging real time performance issues of all Applications deployed in cloud environment.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (User Experience, Test, Operations, Product Management, and Support etc) to deploy finished product in cloud environment.
- Plan and implement RFC (Request for Change) in production data centres during maintenance windows.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies and update progress of assigned tasks in agile development tools.
- Commanding knowledge of Linux and protocols TCP/IP, HTTP, SNMP, SMTP.
- Expertise in at least one scripting language (Python/Shell/Perl).
- Working knowledge of Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
- Experience in Virtualisation technologies like VMware and KVM.
- Experience with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment methodologies.
Additional skills preferred:
- Experience in security product development and deployments in public clouds like AWS or Azure.
- Experience in at least one of the tools (Nagios/ Jira/ WireShark/ AppDynamics/ CloudWatch)
Experience & Education:
· BE/ B.Tech/ME/ M. Tech with 3 to 8 yrs of development in networking industry experience.