Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
What You'll Do
- The candidate will be involved in the design and development of cloud and on-premise “Next Generation Infrastructure management products” to manage physical and virtual elements in very large infrastructures.
- The candidate will be a key contributor and will be responsible for the full software development lifecycle of the product.
- As a Senior Software engineer, the person will be responsible for requirements gathering, grooming, designing and developing high quality software modules.
- In addition, the engineer is expected to retrospect and identify possible improvements that
Who You'll Work With
- The team is responsible for the design and development of the next generation infrastructure management product.
- The team works in a fast paced agile development environment using modern development methodologies and tool
Who You Are
- Strong data science and machine learning skills to analyse large datasets.
- Responsible for analysing data collected from the infrastructure, exploring the data using machine learning and data science, propose innovative methods for identifying patterns in data and build models for processing further incoming data..
- Will build models using supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We Are Cisco.