Engineer technical Support
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestProfessional Services
What You'll Do
· Provide phone/email/fax consultation to independently debug complex product problems.
· Provide systems/product training.
· Acts as a focal point for large account network problem resolution.
· Acts as a technical expert.
· Provides support on a world-wide basis.
· The engineer will provide technical support to partners and/or customers for Cisco technologies, products, and/or solutions.
· The engineer will typically be responsible for resolving moderately to highly complex technical problems, depending on the customers' need.
· The engineer will simulate technical problems in lab environment.
· The engineer will share his/her knowledge with other people in writing technical documents and enlarge the knowledge database.
· The engineer will provide internal and/or external technical presentations (cross-training).
· The engineer will escalate some specific problems to the responsible Business Units for product enhancement.
· The engineer will work closely with his colleagues to achieve common goals.
· The engineer will strive to technical excellence and expertise.
Who You'll Work With
The Premium HTTS team is responsible for holistically resolving challenging issues across Cisco's Technologies and Product Families our Cloud Service Providers deploy. The team provides 24x7 worldwide technical support for Cisco products
Who You Are
· Working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols.
· Good knowledge on technologies like AAA, RADIUS, PPP, DHCP, VPDN etc.
· Sound knowledge of Linux, Basics of SQL or Oracle database.
· Analyzing various protocols like HTTP, FTP, Instant messaging services etc.
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Proven crisis management skills and ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
· Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Ability to determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.
· Works on problems of moderate to wide scope and moderate to high complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
· Successful at exercising judgment within defined procedures to determine appropriate action.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively with and provide guidance to other members of the work group.
· Promotes and solicits ideas within TAC team(s).
· Cisco Certification CCNA/CCNP/CCIE desirable but not required.
· 2-5 years related experience.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.?cy2/MU?