Engineering Manager - Diagnostics Development
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Who You'll Work With
- Manage hardware Diagnostics development team, a very dynamic group usually working in a fast paced environment. You will closely interact with Diagnostics team members and hardware engineers. As a Diagnostics manager you will be exposed to state-of-the-Art technologies used in Core and Edge routing Cisco products. Your main focus will be to ensure high quality of our Products, by developing component and system level tests using embedded software.to manage multiple large/small complex project and collaborate across the global teams.
Who You Are
- MSEE/CS combined or MSCE with 10+ years of related experience.
- BSEE/CS combined or BSCE with 12+ years of related experience.
- Have managed the team for minimum of 1 to 2 years.
- Excellent "C" programming skills.
- Solid background in hardware and low-level programming.
- Seeking candidates with good driver-level or embedded software skills/experience.
- Familiarity with UNIX development environment and its internals.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to translate engineering and manufacturing customer requirements into design objectives.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team environment and take team to next level.
- Good English written/oral communication skills.
- High-speed serdes hardware or software experience.
- Relevant industry experience with routers/switches.
connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate
everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart
cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with
unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works,
lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.