ESB / SOA Integration Engineer
Job Code: 385498
Job Location: New Jersey-Roseland
The Global Business Technology and Solutions organization is looking for an Integration Engineer with responsibilities on IBM DataPower Integration Appliances, Software AG webMethods, and/or Apigee API Management Platform in support of infrastructure applications and or technologies design, planning, development, installation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring, capacity planning, troubleshooting, problem resolution, business continuity, disaster recovery, backup and fail over in accordance with enterprise standards and process.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience required
- 5 years of experience with middleware infrastructure in a large enterprise required
- 5 years of expertise in configuration and maintenance of integration / ESB software such as IBM DataPower Integration Appliance, SAG webMethods, or Apigee API Management
- Hands on experience of design patterns with strong knowledge of architectural principles, in designing high performance, reliable and scalable integration infrastructure in a large enterprise
- Experience with XML, XSLT , XSD, WSDL , WADL, SOAP, Rest
- Strong AIX 6/7 hands on experience
- Strong RedHat Enterprise Linux 6/7 hands on experience
- Problem determination experience
- Performance Management experience
- Capacity Management experience
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work remotely off hours and during scheduled activities - Required
- Ability to work individually as well as on a team
- Excellent written oral, written, and technical documentation skills
- Extensive experience managing pre-production as well as production infrastructure 24x7
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Information Technology