Facilities Associate Analyst
Job Title: Facilities Associate Analyst
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing, Utilities
Provide space planning and design expertise to Purchase Headquarters, White Plains offices, and other PepsiCo sites as requested. This position is responsible for the specification, installation, repair, movement, placement, preservation and inventory of furniture and fixtures for Purchase and White Plains as it relates to existing furniture, new furniture, moves and projects.
- Assign, lead and supervise scheduled moves, space planning and repair work, so as to minimize costs, meet critical completion dates, and cause as little disruption to normal business activities as possible.
- Maintain and update furniture library. This includes meeting with vendors for the latest updates on furniture, textiles and carpet.
- Oversee furniture deliveries for Purchase and White Plains and other locations as required
- Oversee movement of existing furniture for Purchase and White Plains
- Maintain the furniture inventory and on site storage on a continuing basis.
- Physical inspection of materials and furnishings specified for jobs to ensure they are received in satisfactory condition and installed correctly
- Direct and manage small or minimal projects related to facility moves.
- Purchase and secure materials for furniture and fixtures
- Provide space planning designs for any PepsiCo site as requested, domestically and internationally
- This position does not have any direct reports, however the role can be responsible for supervising a numbers of in house and outside contractors or vendors. These can include porters, movers, wood workers, furniture installers, etc.
- Schedule and oversee weekly and project moves
- Space planning for weekly and project moves as it relates to team and people space
- Administrator for Brand Central Site (image branding site)
- Keep Interior Signage updated on an on-going basis
- Pull and distribute CAFM reports (occupancy, space utilization, etc)
- All other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- A combination of formal education and practical experience in the area of interior design, construction and project management
- A (4) year interior design degree
- 5-7 years' experience in interior design/ project management
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- NCIDQ certified a plus
Special or Unique Aspects:
- Must be able to work under the pressures of coordinating move schedules and repairs, safely with minimum interruption to normal business activities.
- Must be flexible to work outside business hours when needed.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi task on several projects at once
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113790BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.