Field Account Mgr, TPA - Schaumburg or Chicago, IL(Job Number:706138)
The TPA Field Account Manager is the "field-based Service Owner" responsible for the customer's total service experience with UnitedHealthcare. This includes serving as the key liaison between the customer and the Central Service team, trending / monitoring of service issue resolution, and education for the customer and their employees. They will address any escalated issues sent to them, the SAE, or other field employee.
In this position, a major role will be to conduct training / education with customers on UHC eServices and other eTools as appropriate. The TPA Field Account Manager will also be responsible for conducting open enrollment meetings.
- Own the service experience of customers at the field level by working with the Central Service Team and other matrix partners as required to ensure issues are resolved promptly and accurately meeting the customer's expectations
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with internal partners in Centralized Service Team to manage customer service experience
- Fully accountable for supporting the SAE in facilitating resolution of all elevated customer service requests by working with the Centralized Service Team, and conducting customer consultations as required
- Facilitate customer meetings with the Central Service Team regularly to assess trends and keep abreast of any escalating issues and service trends
- Train customers on eServices. Expand customer expertise and reliance on eTools to drive usage and adoption
- Maintain and provide customer information to the SAE / Analyst on service trends, myuhc adoption, eServices adoption, wellness initiatives, and improvement opportunities, etc.
- Conduct meetings with customers to identify issues / trends and analyze root causes to determine corrective action steps
- Participate / support new business and finalist presentations to represent service experience, or coordinate attendees from other service related areas to support SAE / AE
- Establish and maintain strong and appropriate relationships with customers to maintain persistency
- Establish and maintain Broker / Consultant relationship as needed, but primarily with customer
- Coordinate ordering of enrollment materials / directories for customers
- Coordinate resolution of pre-implementation service and eligibility issues with Implementation Management Organization
- Coordinate implementation activities such as processing transitional care cases.
- Conduct enrollment meetings and customer sponsored health fairs for assigned customers (and as needed for multisite requests from other offices)
- Coordinate and deliver billing reconciliations to customers (Quarterly, Annually, or as appropriate for the customer type / size)
- Preference is for position to be based in Schaumburg but open to Chicago location
Job UHC Account Mgmt
Primary Location US-IL-Chicago
Other Location US-IL-Schaumburg
Organization E&I Illinois
Number of Openings 1