Field Marketing Manager - Mid-Atlantic Region
Job Title: Field Marketing Manager - Mid-Atlantic Region
Location: Columbia, MD
Category: Marketing / Communications
Are you an impactful leader with a desire to drive PepsiCo's Marketing agenda? If so, you might be the perfect candidate to help ignite our consumer's thirst for our beverage brands in the Mid Atlantic Region. Whether it's driving growth with Multicultural and Millennial consumers for priority brands such as Pepsi or Mountain Dew, or supporting our portfolio transformation journey with our non-carbonated brands, we need talented marketers like you to join our team!
PepsiCo's Mid Atlantic region team is looking for a strategic, creative and results-oriented Field Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment. You will lead the strategic consumer and insights driven marketing agenda that will drive volume, share, topline growth and brand equity. This experience will develop and showcase the ability to evaluate business opportunities, develop deep consumer understanding, and bring them to market to positively impact brand equity, business sales and profitability. This role will hone skills in building strong team dynamics, dealing with ambiguity, influencing up to the highest levels of the organization, and driving for results.
The Field Marketing Manager of will leverage PepsiCo's powerhouse beverage brands (such as Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Lipton, Sierra Mist, and Gatorade) to localize marketing programs that grow brand health and drive volume in the assigned territory. This role has a geographic focus against the Washington DC and Baltimore markets. Expectations for role are partnering with sales and operations to leverage robust portfolio, brand plans and regional sports/prestige property assets (such as the Verizon Center and the University of Maryland) to connect with consumers in a locally relevant way. He/she will be responsible for managing prestige property relationships and creating locally-relevant brand initiatives and consumer engagement to meet business objectives.
- Develop and implement premier marketing programs for key PepsiCo brands in the market.
- Turn insights into action by creating locally-relevant brand programs
- Effectively influence the market's agenda to execute premier marketing programs and deliver Volume, NOPBT, Share, and Net Revenue Plans for the assigned markets
- Execute the National Brand Priorities and Platforms within the Mid Atlantic region and assigned markets
- Build and activate local playbooks to support priority brands
- Partner with cross functional team to drive impactful marketing programs that have scale, are repeatable, & improve efficiency and effectiveness in market
- Develop innovative ways to leverage local media and prestige properties to build awareness, trial, and repeat of our brands
- Launch national innovation priorities through sampling, customer-specific programming and consumer engagement
- Undergraduate Degree
- A minimum of 5 years prior Marketing experience
- Prior Brand, Field Sales or Shopper Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills for interaction with internal/external senior leaders
- Customer experience and/or experience presenting to external organizations
- Must have a clean driving record and be willing and able to travel 25% of the time
- MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration, project management and influencing skills within a matrix environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to partner at all levels of the organization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 98860BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.