Job Title: Finance Analyst
Location: Wixom, MI
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. PBC makes, sells and delivers approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North American beverage volume. Its diverse portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized beverage brands, including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Mist Twist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton, and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes allied brands, including Dr Pepper, Crush, ROCKSTAR, and Muscle Milk.
At PBC, employees have an Unquenchable Spirit to delight consumers with the brands they love, to improve the communities in which they live and work, and to build exciting careers. If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, you belong at PBC.
The Finance Analyst position contributes to the success of PepsiCo by participating in the development of financial plans and conducting detailed analyses. This position is responsible for proactively monitoring internal and external trends and identifying business risks and opportunities. This is an environment where high potential individuals will thrive, benefitting from a wide range of global career opportunities.
- Supports Region AOP/QBP development
- Provides periodic value added and ad-hoc reporting
- Contributes to regional reporting & analysis for areas such as costs, brands, packages and customers
- Ensures P&L accuracy/oversight for various functions of the business
- Creates contingency assessments
- Analyzes investments, makes recommendations to improve productivity
- Collaborates with the regional team to provide insights
- Analyzes key performance drivers, develops variance insights and makes recommendations
- Liaison with HQ Finance teams
- Educates front line of the organization on financial literacy
- Maintains complex Excel models and reports
- Bachelors degree required. Finance or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of work experience in business or financial planning
- High level of numerical and analytical skills essential - strong Excel modeling skills
- Strong strategic and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to extract key messages from complex data
- Should possess excellent communication skills and an ability to positively interact with their peers and associates at all levels and in various functions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113358BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.