Finance Assistant Analyst
Job Title: Finance Assistant Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities.
The Financial Assistant Analyst will be a key finance contact for the Sales team. The Finance Assistant Analyst will provide entry and verification support for Sales' customer plans.
- Create and maintain trade promotions in SAP Trade Promotion Management based upon PROSPER Sales Planner uploaded customer events
- Verify promotion details by confirming alignment of Sales plans against contracts provided to PepsiCo trade customers
- Manage exceptions through verbal and written interactions with Sales and Sales Finance
- As identified, generate financial trade accruals in SAP and/or create and analyze financial results related to managed accounts
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- 1-2 years of finance analyst experience preferred
Skills & Capabilities:
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well within a team environment
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to quickly learn SAP CRM/BW software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Be detail oriented; organized in approach and in document maintenance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115947BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.