Finance Associate Manager
Job Title: Finance Associate Manager
Location: Schaumburg, IL
As a Finance Associate Manager at PepsiCo, you will be a visible member of the Midwest Region DSD beverage Finance team. In this role, you will be a key Finance contact responsible for providing financial direction across several national and regional strategic initiatives. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
This Finance Associate Manager provides overall support for the Small Format business (Convenience, Drug, and Dollar channels). This role leads forecasting, planning and analysis for the Small Format business and also provides insights across our product portfolio and key customers.
- Forecasting the region's Small Format business, a key growth driver of the DSD P&L
- Performing granular analytics around our small independent customers, deriving insights to drive revenue and profit acceleration
- Analyzing our Single Serve performance across the region, our #1 AOP priority.
- Tracking and forecasting innovation performance across key initiatives.
- Supporting the region's Annual Operating Plan (AOP) / Quarterly Business Plan (QBP) development, including ownership of sections of the presentation
- Collaborating with senior leaders in identifying and solving strategic issues
- Working with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred), MBA preferred
- 5 - 8 years of experience and practical exposure in some of the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting and Control. Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Procurement etc.). Consumer products industry experience is preferred.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting, financial modeling
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114728BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.