Finance Manager, Global Operations FP&A
Job Title: Finance Manager, Global Operations FP&A
Location: Plano, TX
As a Finance Manager at PepsiCo, you will be the key Finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business.
This Finance Manager will provide 2 key roles: Global Operations Financial Planning & Analysis and also as the Finance Manager for 3 key areas within Global Operations.
Global Operations Financial Planning & Analysis: The Finance Manager will be responsible to work across all teams within Global Operations to develop the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), period forecasts and reporting of variances. In addition, the Finance Manager will develop and manage all Sector allocations for Horizontal billings. It will also provide financial analyses and management/tracking to achieve targeted savings in the various Smart Spending cost categories.
Global Operations Finance Manager: The Finance Manager will also be the key finance contact for various teams within Global Operations, specifically Environmental Health & Safety, Environmental Sustainability and Quality Control. The role will also support the PepsiCo Strategic Plan process including parts of the Performance with Purpose agenda; and the overall PepsiCo Productivity agenda through financial assessments and consolidations; Sector integration and acceleration of initiatives and best practices. In addition, the Finance Manager will provide overall cost center management including financial project tracking and preparation of period forecasts and AOP.
Global Operations Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Annual Operating Plan:
- Develop Annual Operating Plan (AOP) working with various cost center owners and various Finance Managers
- Prepare consolidated Global Ops AOP including headcount & other submissions/decks to Corporate and Sectors including capital and expense
- Period Results & Forecasts:
- Work with internal business partners to manage budget forecasting, smart pending and period reporting
- Ensure all expenditures are properly accounted for and in a timely manner, including cross charges to/from Sectors
- Global Operations Finance Manager: for each of the 3 areas supported (Environmental Health & Safety, Environmental Sustainability and Quality Control)
- FinancialAnalytics and Sector Integration:
- Provide financial support to identify impact from various initiatives to PepsiCo Strategic Plan - one-time costs; cash flow and P&L benefits, headcount reduction, etc.
- Facilitate best practice sharing through development and implementation of playbooks/global analytical tools (e.g. valuation, loss analysis, etc.) and other communications/presentations
- Cost Center Management:
- Develop bottoms-up build for AOP to reflect necessary operating and one-time budgets, including related sector cross charges for payroll, Global IT Systems, shared work, etc.
- Manage trade-off process within each area to meet AOP targets
- Develop period forecasts to reflect actuals and bottoms-up build of balance of year activities
- Analyze period results and explain variances to Plan/Forecast; create process to track actuals and forecasts and ensure all variances are reasonable
- Analyze period Smart Spending results and explain variances to Plan/Forecast; create process to track actuals and forecasts and ensure overall Smart Spending targets are met
- 8-10 years of experience with Bachelors of Business Administration or similar required, MBA preferred
- Analytical and modeling skills with sound financial understanding of lead/lag indicators and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Excel, Access, and Powerpoint knowledge a must; SAP, PowerSteering and Sharepoint knowledge preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written communications) and proven collaboration/teamwork/ influencing experiences - requires working with many senior executives across multiple Sectors/ matrixed teams; able to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Ability to work independently and take ownership to drive progress; organized and capable of multi-tasking; results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 112554BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.