Finance Manager - Global TAC & TS
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
Under this role you’ll be the primary finance business owner supporting the Global TAC and TS Americas organizations and you will manage the group of Financial Analyst that help support these functions. Under this position you’ll also play the role of coordinating the expense management and budgeting process and will be responsible for the regular tracking and publishing of key business metrics for the TS business functions you are responsible for. Finally, this position includes the development and maintenance of a strong business partnership with the TS leaders for these two organizations along with their respective leadership teams.
Who You'll Work With
This role is part of the broader TS Finance organization and will interact regularly with all the members of this team. Under this position you’ll also be managing a group of Financial Analyst that currently support the Global TAC and TS Americas organizations as well as the regional TS VPs and their respective leadership teams managing these two functions. The role also has an important level of interaction with the regional SSF teams as well as business partners within the TS and Service Operations groups.
Who You Are
You are a structured and organized individual with ability to plan work and prioritize effectively.
Our minimum requirements
for this role:
● Excellent written and oral communication abilities, along with excellent interpersonal skills.
● Budgeting, analytical, modeling and forecasting experience including attention to details and ability to work effectively under time pressure.
● Results driven carrier oriented individual with previous people management responsibilities
● Extensive knowledge and experience in financial and accounting field with full P&L management responsibilities
● People management experience with disperse teams
● Previous complex project management experience
● BE / Accounting degree (MBA highly regarded)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.