Financial Consultant - Multiple Locations(Job Number:708501)
Here’s something you’ll learn very quickly about UnitedHealth Group. Behind every ledger, spreadsheet, forecast and report lies a fundamental purpose to help millions of people lead healthier lives and make health care work better for everyone.
Your contributions as a financial professional can rise to a higher purpose and have greater impact here. You’ll collaborate with an elite team of accounting and finance colleagues who are helping drive the insights and decisions on how we can continue to reshape health care worldwide. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. And that’s where you come in. Your strong collaborative and influencing skill will help us improve performance within a complex, matrix environment where change is a constant.
- Develop, perform and manage the analyses of business and financial metrics as well as performance measures
- Develop and maintain financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances to plan, forecast and budget
- Understand and incorporate industry specific metrics into reports to highlight relevant trends and support fact-based business decisions
- Develop, perform and manage all aspects of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Work closely with the business to develop, recommend and establish strategies, plans, and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
- Produce clear, well-formatted reports that communicate a clear, compelling message for their stakeholders
- This position reports to West Field Finance Analytics team, supporting the AZ/CO CFO as well as the market leadership team.
- Partner closely with CFO and market leadership
- Assist in creation and execution of market business plan
- Assist in tactical market financial execution
- Assist in completion of accurate market forecasts
- Assist in identifying financial risks & opportunities
- Support market pricing decisions, including DRIVE recommendations
- Establish trust via strong relationships across functions within the market and the national Finance team
Job Financial Planning & Analysis
Primary Location US-CA-Cypress
Other Location US-AZ-Phoenix, US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization E&I Planning & Analysis
Number of Openings 1