Finished Inventory Goods Administrator
Job Title: Finished Inventory Goods Administrator
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Category: Administrative Support
The Finished Inventory Goods Administrator (FIG) contributes to the success of PepsiCo by ensuring that inventory records are accurate at all times. This is accomplished by conducting research and/or making corrections and adjustments where needed, and by ensuring the site's FIG accounting financials are reconciled. Regular activities include, but are not limited to, reconciliations, sales systems troubleshooting, physical inventory of product, following processes to ensure SAG/SOX requirements, reporting via SAP/ICS and product freshness management. The incumbent will also be responsible for researching Route Sales invoice adjustments, compiling data to report to field locations and coaching Route Sales Representatives at external locations.
- Detailed adjustments analysis and implementation of results driven action plans
- Visits to high-adjusting opportunity locations to work with RSRs & DSLs (Route Sales Representatives & District Sales Leaders)
- Own adjustment tracking/score carding and communication process
- Support weekly FIG reconciliations and research/correct opportunities
- Run various FIG/SAP reports and review in detail to capture opportunities
- Track/correct opportunities with refused / returned / damaged product adhering to the aligned on SOPs
- Manage accounting processes for defects/stales/damages from sales, co-packers, and site departments
- Responsible for Documentation Retention Control within the Shipping and Distribution center
- Take ownership of FIG filing systems
- Maintain SAG/SOX Audit Controls
- Daily communications with Route Sales Representatives in off-site locations
- Work areas will not be limited to office area - will involve warehouse and outdoors exposure, including Warehouse/GES/Trailer lot areas
- May be required to go in/out of trailers, warehouse racks, and multiple belt levels throughout site
- Travel expectation: 20-40%
- Other duties as assigned by manager
The successful FIG administrator possesses strong interpersonal skills, works effectively in a team environment, and communicates effectively across all levels of management. Strong written and verbal communications skills, analytical ability, and strong problem solving skills are key to success in this role. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, inventory management software, and SAP is expected. Ability to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Previous inventory/ accounting experience required
- Previous experience with SAP/ICS
- Strong analytical and math skills (Accounting experience preferred)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Worksheets, Pivot Tables, Presentations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities
- Must be able to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Self-directed, make decisions with minimal supervision. This position requires the ability to make tradeoff decisions quickly
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results oriented, challenging environment
- Effective coaching, facilitation and presentation skills
- Must hold strong follow up skills and embrace top level service environment
The incumbent in this role
- Constantly moves about in office, warehouse, trailer, and outdoor areas
- Frequently maintains a stationary position for prolonged period of time
- Occasionally moves products and materials weighing up to 20 pounds
- Routinely works around various packaging materials, raw ingredients, seasonings, cleaning chemicals, lubricants, and other industrial materials
- Maneuvers safely around moving equipment and/or in congested manufacturing areas
- May be exposed to extreme temperatures in outdoor and/or warehouse environments (hot and/or cold depending upon season and facility location)
- Regularly wears personal protective equipment including, but not limited to: safety glasses, ear protection, steel toed shoes, rubber gloves/boots, etc.
* This description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 109907BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.