Job Title: Fleet Coordinator
Location: Louisville, KY
Category: Administrative Support
This role supports the Knoxville, Nashville and Louisville MKT Fleet Team including Fleet Supervisors, Fleet Leads and Mechanics. Spends about 50% of time dealing directly with the Fleet employees vs. being directed by manager
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support for all lead mechanics within Markets; communicate weekly with those Lead Mechanics on business changes and updates to processes.
- Utilize prioritizing and organizational skills to ensure daily and weekly deadlines are met.
- Engage staff in identifying and implementing strategies to improve productivity
- Work with field locations to centralize Market Fleet administration processes
- Research and follow up on any accounts payable issues.
- Reconcile P Card purchases and complete monthly reconciliation on time with 100% accuracy
- Process all CC71 invoices for all Market Fleet shops.
- Payroll - validate all employees in Kronos and update all labor costs for cost forecasting and overtime tracking.
- Update and distribute GPS communication report daily
- Provide customer service support to vendors and internal customers
- Support and implement any new initiatives or processes and ensure compliance
- Participation in facility staff and safety meetings & support all fleet locations in completion of safety and environmental training to ensure compliance
- Champion and participate in front line rewards and recognition
Basic Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114082BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.