Fountain Installer (MEM) FT/Days CDL A required
Job Title: Fountain Installer (MEM) FT/Days CDL A required
Location: Hayward, CA
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing, Utilities
$20.52 per hour
This position delivers and installs vending/fountain equipment as needed. Position uses lifting and equipment to load/unload and move large fountain machines/units at customer accounts. Prepares equipment for delivery and maintains all paperwork associated with equipment installation and removal. Installs fountain beverage systems from start to finish. May also assist with moving, storing, and organizing equipment in inventory at the facility.
This position requires lifting, pushing/pulling and moving vending/fountain machines that weigh approximately 800-1200 pounds several times over 10-12 hour period.
- Unload and load new and used vendors or fountain for daily delivery
- Install vendors and load/reload with products as necessary
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on vending/fountain equipment
- Educate customers on basic equipment repair and upkeep procedures
- Collect accurate and complete equipment information
- Maintain parts, tools, and equipment
- Follow DOT regulations
- Complete required paperwork and maintain accurate customer/work order records for each delivery
- Transport miscellaneous items such as compressors for repair/scrap, cardboard for recycle, etc. - Fill install and adjust to proper mix of product
- Establish positive customer relationships
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- At least 18 year of age; 21 or older if CDL required.
- Pass the required drug test
- Pass the required background checks
- Valid CDL license (if required)
- Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
- Follow DOT regulations
- Working with mechanical systems (e.g., knowing mechanical concepts, troubleshooting and repairing appliances, performing basic household repair in plumbing, circuits, fuses, and electrical components, operating hand tools and power tools, etc.)
- Generating and setting work schedules (e.g., determining the priority of work projects, building work schedules, scheduling tasks during the day, etc.)
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL Class B license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
- Serving customers (e.g., resolving customer issues, ensuring appropriate communication with store managers, following up on customer requests, etc.)
- Completing basic paperwork (e.g., filling out paperwork, completing documentation to turn in to supervisor, filling out timecards mileage, etc.)
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.