Fresh Assistant Mgr-Sams-Littleton, CO-
JobTitle: Fresh Assistant Mgr-Sams-Littleton, CO-
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales and profit in Fresh area
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures membership growth
- Manages and enforces Sam's Club Fresh standards
- Manages club Fresh area performance
- Plans the production, labor, and execution for major events (for example, holiday, seasonal demands)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Works as part of the management team
- 2 years' retail fresh experience.
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years' food service management experience.
- 2 years' retail profit and loss statement (P and L) management experience.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.