Gamesa Sales Associate - New Jersey
Job Title: Gamesa Sales Associate - New Jersey
Location: Jersey City, NJ
**Strong Candidate Identified**
Gamesa is the #1 Hispanic Cookie Cracker brand in Mexico and the United States
- Weekly interaction with immediate supervisor (SDLD)
- Quarterly interaction with Division Sales Manager and National Retail Manager
- Annual interaction with Director of Sales
- Daily interaction with retail grocery store personnel
- Calling on 8-10 retail stores/day
- Daily reporting of KPI and pricing standards an absolute necessity
- Sell various display vehicles to impulse sale.
- Present period promotional programs to store management
- Sell new items to achieve innovation targets
- Increase item distribution at store level
- Display building and participation in store sets
- Gain block schematic for approved store set
- Rotate store shelf set to maintain freshness level
- POS placement to support promotional events
- Report monthly pricing information of territory.
- Report monthly Case Score standards for territory.
- Report mileage log and related expenses.
- Develop customer relations with store personnel
The area's best fitted for this opening will be within:
- North Jersey area
- Must have a vehicle with current driver's license and insurance
**This is an entry-level sales position**
- In-Store Service, Merchandising / Retail Sales: 1 year
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115110BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.