General Labor - Operations - PT/Rotating Shifts
Job Title: General Labor - Operations - PT/Rotating Shifts
Location: Bloomington, IN
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing, Utilities
$13.45 per hour
This position requires pushing/pulling and lifting/carrying between 20 and 45 lbs repeatedly throughout a long work shift. In addition, the position requires constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, and grasping.
Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Perform various physical duties as assigned, including but not limited to sorting, stacking, cleaning and minor repair or maintenance tasks.
• Maintain all safety standards
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• 18 years or older; 21 years or older if CDL required
• Pass the required drug test
• Pass the required background check
• Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test (if applicable).Valid CDL license (if required)
• Valid CDL license (if required)
• Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
• Follow DOT Regulations
• No experience required
• If Yard Jockey position need experience (i.e. driving, etc)
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.